How to take screenshots in Excel
Taking screenshots in windows is not difficult to do.Microsoft made it easy using a tool
(1) Start a document on Microsoft Office Excel 2010
(2) Select “Insert” tab and hit on “Screenshot” option the can be found besides the Chart option.
(5) The runing windows will be shown on your computer.To take a full screenshot of those windows.
(6) Screenshot will be inserted to your Microsoft Office Excel sheet
(7) You can save the screenshot on your computer just do right click on image,select “Save as Picture” from menu