It’s quite easy to adjust color depth in Windows 7. Just follow the steps as given below to adjust your resolution.
Steps to change color depth in Windows 7
1. Step Click Start >> Control Panel
2. Step Click ‘Adjust screen resolution’ under Appearance and Personalization section.
3. Step In next window, click ‘Advanced settings’
4. Step Click ‘Monitor’ tab in the opened window.
5. Step Select color (bits) you like from the drop down menu.
6. Step Then after making changes, click ‘Apply’ and then ‘Ok’ to exit.
That are the complete steps you need to follow to change the color depth in Windows 7