If you are annoyed of some error messages or if you want to fix a problem related to error reporting, you will need to know how to disable error reporting in Windows 7. This is a short guide that will tell you how to do it.
1. Step Click on “Start” and enter “gpedit.msc” into the search field. Hit enter.
2. Step Uncollapse the following tree: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Systems > Internet Communication Management > Internet Communication Settings
3. Step Double-click on the entry “Turn off Windows Error Reporting”.
4. Step Select “enabled” (you are enabling this function, because it turns off the error reporting) and click on Apply.
5. Step You are done. Click on “Ok”.