When you press Alt + Tab or use the top-left corner you can access the switch list, but only it’s not disabled
TIP: The Windows 8 switch list can be accessed via Alt + Tab or moving your mouse pointer to the upper left corner of your screen
- The switch list contains a list of all opened Apps, Settings and Desktop. If this Switch List Bar is turned OFF, you can no longer access it
1. Step Press Windows + C to go to the Windows Charms Bar-> Go to Settings-> More PC Settings.
2. Step Go to General. In General Settings you will find App Switching. By default it is turned ON.
3. Step Move the slider to the left to turn it OFF. You are done now.
4. Step When App Switching is turned off the list with apps will no longer be available
Do you still have problems or want to further customize Windows 8? Read our many tutorials!