You want to get familiar with Windows 8? Read a few tutorials on our sister sites to get started, for example how to add a network printer.
- Adding fonts still works the old-fashioned way.
- Activating Windows 8 is possible by phone if you don’t have a connection on your PC
- New to the BIOS? Access the BIOS to change Windows 8 boot order
- For some specific features you need the admin account, here’s how you would activate the admin account
- Finally, we’re adding a network printer to Windows 8