Still having problems with ASP? I forgot to document one step I had a problem with the other day: Handler “WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated” has a bad module “ManagedPipelineHandler” in its module list
1. Step Enter this into the address bar:
2. Step Double-click on v4.XXXX (mine was v4.0.30319)
3. Step Now click into the address bar and copy the path e.g.
4. Step Now hit Windows key + R and paste the path into the field and add \aspnet_regiis.exe – i at the end
5. Step Hit Enter
6. Step You should get a command prompt windows – installing ASP.NET
7. Step You are done! W00t