Are you running a Windows 7 64-bit system and use Malwarebytes? If so, you should upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible. 25% faster virus scans for x64 systems.
We have various useful guides on our site that explain how to use Malwarebytes from the command line
The command to run a quick scan is
With the new speed improvements, you should definitely schedule a nightly scan.
Here are the full changes
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 188.8.131.520
• Up to 25% faster Quick scans for 64-bit operating systems.
• Chameleon usability enhancements.
• Enhanced reliability of program updates with additional security checks.
• Password command line enhancements (paid version only).
• Scheduled scan logs now include accurate protection status.
• Context menu ‘Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware’ now displays in selected language.
If you have a PC that you NEVER connect to the internet or you simply don’t have a connection, then you should know how to manually install Malwarebytes updates
We’ll keep you posted on a few more security tools and how to update them manually or via cmd