If you want to fix your photos in Windows 7, download Windows Live Photo Gallery. You can also use it to remove red eyes from your photos.
The photo viewer that is included in Windows 7 isn’t that great for fixing photos, but you might want to install the Windows Photo Gallery from Windows Live to fix your photos.
(1) Install the Windows Live Photo Gallery. (Download Windows Live here)
Keep in mind you don’t need to install the entire Windows Live package, just install the application you need.
(2) When you finish the installation,click on Start and go to Windows Live \ Windows Live Photo Gallery.
(3) Log in with your Windows Live account.
(4) The Windows Live Photo Gallery can be also used to open TIF and BMP files.
(5) Find the photos that you want to fix, select the photo and finally hit Fix: