Do you use the command prompt a lot to manage your computer? If so, you might want to grab this shiny, transparent aero glass skin for the cmd.exe
The shiny glass cmd works on Windows Vista and Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
How to use “Glass CMD” on Windows 7?
It’s very easy…
0. Download the Glass CMD from here, created by komalo
1. Step Extract the glass cmd
2. Step Run the file Glass CMD.exe
3. StepThe program will be in your system tray and apply the transparent glass skin to any command prompt that you open
4. StepOpen a command prompt to see the glass aero effect
Yes, the aero glass effect will also applied to elevated command prompts. Now, I only need to figure out how to make the Windows PowerShell shiny and transparent.