Ok, you might want to downgrade to Firefox 3.5.9 or try out one of the nightly builds of Firefox and grab a Windows 7 Aero Theme for Firefox 3.7a4pre. Yep, it’s doable! A nice extension (All-Glass 2.1.4) also adds the Aero Firefox theme to Firefox 3.5 – 3.7a1pre.
How to install Firefox Windows 7 Aero Theme
1. StepWhile using Firefox 3.5.9 or Firefox 3.6, visit the site of the Firefox addon Stylish over here:
Right-click on the green install button and click on “Save as”. Save the Firefox extension somewhere on your hard drive.
3. StepEnter about:config into the address bar.
4. Step Right-click and select “New” – “Boolean”.
5. Step Insert the following line: extensions.checkCompatibility.3.7a (if you are using 3.7b, change this accordingly)
6. Step Double-click on “false”
7.Drag and drop the addon-2108-latest.XPI file into your new Firefox. Install the extension and restart Firefox
8. StepCongratz, you just installed Firefox 3.7a and Stylish.
9. Step Go to http://userstyles.org/styles/26873
10. StepClick on “Install with Stylish”:
11. Optionally, you can install the Firefox 4 theme for Firefox 3.7a:
Enjoy the Windows 7 Firefox Aero Theme
You can now fully enjoy the Aero theme:
More Windows 7 Aero Themes